From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
François Rabelais (circa 1494 – 1553) was a French Renaissance writer, doctor and humanist.
Rabelais may also refer to:
- 5666 Rabelais, a main-belt asteroid, named for French Renaissance writer François Rabelais
- François Rabelais University, a public university in Tours, France, named for French Renaissance writer François Rabelais
- Rabelais Student Media, a student newspaper at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, named for French Renaissance writer François Rabelais
People with the surname
- Akira Rabelais (born 1966), U.S. composer and author
- Jacques Rabelais (circa 1547 – 1622), French Renaissance writer and scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rabelais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.