This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Radhika Vaz went for improvisational theatre class, and she said this helped her start off as a performer and a writer; she trained at Groundlings School (Los Angeles) and Improvolution (New York). In 2014, she performed in New York and in the Indian cities of Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon and Delhi in September for her act Older. Angrier. Hairier; she has done a play ''Unladylike: The Pitfalls of Propriety''. She is a columnist for The Times of India. Vaz cites Patrice O’Neal and Bill Hicks as her inspiration for her show. She is the co-creator of web-series Shugs & Fats with Nadia P. Manzoor, which won a Gotham Award and is now in development with Amazon Studios.
- "New York laughs out loud with 'Unladylike' Radhika Vaz | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "Catch Radhika Vaz's Older. Angrier. Hairier. show at Distil - Indulge". Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "Stand up comic Radhika Vaz to perform in Chennai - The Times of India". Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "Shugs and Fats winning the Breakthrough Series - Short Form 2015 Gotham Award for SHUGS AND FATS".
- "Jill Soloway Re-Ups Overall Deal With Amazon Studios".
- "Radhika Vaz is older, angrier, hairier in her new stand-up act", from The Times of India
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|