Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Radius or radius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A radius is a straight line or distance from the center to the edge of a curve.
Radius may also refer to:
- Alexandra Radius (born 1942), Dutch ballerina
- Justus Radius (1797–1884), German pathologist and ophthalmologist
- Radius Prawiro (1928–2005), Indonesian economist and politician
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Radius (Chrono Cross), a character in Chrono Cross
- Radius (comics), a superhero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Radius (R.U.R.), a character in Karel Čapek's science fiction play, R.U.R.
- Radius (film), a 2017 Canadian film directed by Caroline Labrèche and Steeve Léonard
- Radius (band), a band from Los Angeles, California
- Radius (music ensemble), a London music ensemble founded by Tim Benjamin
- Radius (graph theory), the minimum distance from a graph's node to the node that is farthest from it
- Radius of convergence (in calculus), the radius of the region where a complex power series converges
- Radius of curvature, a measure of how gently a curve bends
- Radius of gyration, the root-mean-square distance from a set of points or masses to a given center
- The radial coordinate in a
- The inradius or circumradius of a shape
Science and technology
- Radius (bone), one of the two bones in a forearm
- Bend radius, the minimum radius to which one can bend a pipe, tube, sheet, cable, or hose without damage
- RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial In User Service), a network authentication protocol
- Toshiba Satellite Radius series of convertible notebooks:
- Turn radius, the minimum radius at which a vehicle can negotiate a turn
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.