From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rafael in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rafael may refer to:
- Rafael (given name), a name of Hebrew origin meaning "God has healed"
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, the Israeli authority for development of weapons and military technology
- San Rafael, for various places named for the Archangel Raphael in Spanish
- Rafael, California, former name of Rafael Village, California
- Rafael (telenovela), Mexican telenovela
- Rafael Pereira da Silva (footballer born 1990), a Brazilian football player, commonly known as Rafael, who plays for Lyon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rafael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.