|Studio album by Enur|
|Released||September 9, 2008|
|Genre||Reggae fusion, house, pop, dancehall|
|Producer||Rune Reilly Kolsch, Johannes Torpe|
Raggatronic is the debut album of dance music group Enur. According to their MySpace, the album features reggae vocalists Natasja and Natalie Storm, Majid, Beenie Man, Chopper City Boyz, Nicki Minaj, Michael Rune and Strange Boy.
The album is a result of the release of the single first single "Calabria 2008". Johannes Torpe got permission to remix Rune RK's 2003 instrumental hit song "Calabria". The remix received an overwhelming amount of attention and peaked at #9 in France, #3 in Canada, 3# in Portugal, and #17 in the U.S. and appeared in a commercial for the U.S. mass merchandise retailer Target. The brothers decided to create an album that initially is only distributed in the U.S. and Canada.
- "Get Things Started" (feat. Majid) (3:39)
- "Calabria 2007" (feat. Natasja) (3:51)
- "Whine" (feat. Beenie Man) (3:42)
- "Ucci Ucci" (feat. Nicki Minaj and Chopper City Boyz) (3:24)
- "Gwaan" (feat. Natalie Storm) (3:41)
- "You Like the Way" (feat. Strange Boy) (4:04)
- "Dip and Fall" (feat Natalie Storm) (3:30)
- "Bonfire" (feat. Natasja) (3:39)
- "Sweet Ram" (feat. Natalie Storm) (3:53)
- "Champagne Campagne" (feat. Michael Rune) (5:03)
- "Calabria 2008 (feat. Natasja) (3:58) (U.S. iTunes Bonus Track)
- DK. "ENUR | Gratis muziek, tourneedata, foto's, video's". Myspace.com. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- charts.org.nz - Enur feat. Natasja - Calabria 2007