From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ragusa is the historical name of Dubrovnik. It may also refer to:
- the Republic of Ragusa (or Republic of Dubrovnik), the maritime city-state of Ragusa
- Cavtat (historically Ragusavecchia), a town in Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
- Ragusa, Sicily, an Italian city and commune in Sicily
- Ragusa Ibla, a historic quarter of the Sicilian city
- Province of Ragusa, Italy, one of the administrative divisions of Sicily
- Ragusa (chocolate), a Swiss chocolate
- Ragusa (horse), a racehorse
- Ragusa Calcio, an Italian association football club located in Ragusa, Italy
- University of Ragusa, located in Ragusa and Ragusa Ibla, Italy, and founded in 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ragusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.