Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ragusa is the historical name of Dubrovnik. It may also refer to:
- the Republic of Ragusa (or Republic of Dubrovnik), the maritime city-state of Ragusa
- Cavtat (historically Ragusa Vecchia in Italian), a town in Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
- Ragusa, Sicily, an Italian city and commune in Sicily
- Ragusa Ibla, a historic quarter of the Sicilian city
- Province of Ragusa, Italy, one of the administrative divisions of Sicily
- Ragusa (surname)
- Auguste de Marmont (1774-1852), Duke of Ragusa, Napoleonic soldier
- Geoffrey, Count of Ragusa, son of Roger I of Sicily
- Ragusa (chocolate), a range of products from Swiss chocolate-maker Camille Bloch, taking their name from the Croatian town.
- Ragusa (horse), a racehorse
- Ragusa Calcio, an Italian association football club located in Ragusa, Italy
- University of Ragusa, located in Ragusa and Ragusa Ibla, Italy, and founded in 1998
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ragusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.