Rahula Anura Attalage
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Rahula Anura Attalage|
|Deputy Vice Chancellor of
the University of Moratuwa
|Children||Dinu Attalage, Charitha Attalage|
|Alma mater||Nalanda College Colombia|
|Profession||Deputy Vice Chancellor and Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Moratuwa|
Rahula Anura Attalage is the Deputy Vice Chancellor, a professor of mechanical engineering, and the director of the Post Graduate Institute of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka.
After completing college at Nalanda College Colombo, Rahula went on to earn a mechanical engineering degree from the University of Moratuwa. He obtained his master's degree in energy technology from the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. He also holds a PhD in energy engineering from Ecole des Mines de Paris, France. Attalage has received the University of Moratuwa's award for Outstanding Research Performances on five consecutive occasions.
- "Senior Professor of Mechanical Engineering University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka". Google Scholar. 16 Oct 2015.
- Asian Institute of Technology Welcome to new members
- Google Scholar
- "Prof. Rahula Anura Attalage has been appointed as the new Deputy Vice Chancellor of the University of Moratuwa". EFSU-University of Moratuwa. Retrieved September 2012. Check date values in:
- "Commissioners". Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka. 1 January 2010. Archived from the original on 22 July 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- "Energy Field of Study, Dissertations/Thesis on 1986". School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD) Asian Institute of Technology. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2011.
- "Profile of Professor Rahula Anura Attalage,Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Moratuwa". Archived from the original on 2011-07-04.