Raidix

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raidix, LLC.
Private
Industry Computer Software
Founded 2009
Headquarters 33, Smolenka Embankment,
Saint-Petersburg
, Russia
(Worldwide Headquarters)
Area served
Worldwide
Key people
  • Andrei Fedorov, CEO
  • Sergey Platonov, Director of R&D
Products RAIDIX 4.6
Website www.raidix.com [1]

RAIDIX is a family of software products for professional SAN and NAS storage systems. RAIDIX supports InfiniBand, iSCSI and FibreChannel interfaces and transforms the standard x64 server hardware into a storage solution.

Raidix LLC was founded in 2009.[1]

At the beginning of 2016 Rostelecom acquired 30 percent of the company for RUB 100 million. Raidix's founder Andrei Fedorov now owns the other 70 percent of the company.[2]

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Company Profile".
  2. ^ "Rostelecom venture fund makes first investment". www.telecompaper.com. Retrieved 2016-03-17.