From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raindrops are drops of atmospheric liquid water.
It may also refer to:
- Frédéric Chopin's Prelude, Op. 28, No. 15 (Raindrop)
- "Raindrops" (Dee Clark song)
- "Raindrops" (Stunt song)
- "Raindrops", a song by Jeremih from the album Jeremih
- "Raindrops" (Basement Jaxx song)
- "Raindrops (Encore Une Fois)", a mashup by Sash!
- The Raindrops, a New York pop group
- Mozilla Raindrop, a messaging application
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raindrops.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.