|Look up raising in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raising may refer to:
- Raising (linguistics), a syntactic construction
- Raising (phonology), a sound change
- Raising (metalwork), a metalworking technique
- Barn raising, a community event to erect the wooden framework for a building
- Fund raising, a method of raising money, usually for non-profits and schools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raising.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.