This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rajeev Appasaheb Rajale ( आमदार राजीव राजळे ) popularly known as "RAJABHAU" (राजाभाऊ) (born December 5, 1969 in the village of Kasar Pimpalgaon, Maharashtra, India) is an elected member of the Indian National Congress party in the Maharashtra State Assembly. He represents 231 Pathardi Shevgaon constituency.
|Member Of Legislative Assembly 2004-2009||231,Pathardi constituency,ahmednagar,Maharshtra|
Rajale attended Pravara public school. Later, he attended the University of Pune and graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture.
Having joined politics in 1999 at the age of 30, Rajale began as a youth congress campaigner. He stood for election the same year, but lost. However, in 2004, he announced his candidacy and was elected to the State Assembly.Rajale's father, Appasaheb Rajale, used to win the same constituency for the State Assembly.Since then he has been popular among farmers and the youth.He is aspiring candidate for 2014 member of parliament election from Ahmednagar loksabha constituency.He is an excellent orator as he proved it through a speech delivered in Maharashtra Assembly during the Budget Session.His speech was applauded by number of MLAs.His great asset is wide knowledge of almost all the subjects.He is a studious man with great insight.He is well acquainted with the problems of farmers and labourers.He raised his voice for their empowerment.He is the firm believer that the farmers should get due justice for their hard work.His contribution for educational empowerment of the region is remarkable.He is the youth icon.He is an ardent lover of Arts. He has hosted many cultural programmes inviting the artistes from various fields and honored them.He has the ability to lead the masses as he has proved it from time to time.His keen observation about the people's problems and eagerness to solve those problems make him a distinguished leader.His oratory skills and command over English and Hindi language make him an appropriate candidate for the Loksabha.He will definitely emerge an influential political figure in India
Positions and Awards
- Member of Legislative Assembly, Maharashtra State, 231, Pathardi Assembly Constituency
- Prof. Madhu Dandavate Adarsh Lokpratinidhi Puraskar – 2007 Conferred by Snehalaya Pariwaar, Ahmednagar for outstanding performance as parliamentarian in the State Assembly.
- Swami Vivekanand Puraskar Conferred by Navjyot Gramvikas and Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha, Pathardi, Dist. - Ahmednagar
Various Committees Of Maharashtra Legislature
- Member Joint Committee, L.A. Bill No. LIV of 2004
- A Bill to provide for management of irrigation systems by farmers and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto (Maharashtra Legislature)
- Member Joint Committee, L. A. Bill No. – XLI of 2007 The Bombay Motor Vehicles Tax, the Motor Vehicles (Taxation of Passengers),
- the Maharashtra Education and Employment Guarantee (Cess), the tax on sale of electricity, the State tax on profession, trades, callings and employments, the tax acts (amendment) and the Employment Guarantee (amendment) and the Bombay State Scarcity Relief Fund (Repeal) Bill, 2007]
- Member Estimates Committee. (Maharashtra Legislature)
- Member Milk-Rate Rethinking Committee Agri., Animal, Dairy Development and Fishery Dept., Maharashtra State.