Raki may refer to:
- Raki (with a dotted "i"), another name for tsikoudia, a grape-based pomace brandy of Cretan origin, similar to grappa
- Rakı (with a dotless "ı"), an anise-flavored spirit popular in Turkey, similar to ouzo
- Raki, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
- The Raki, as described by Letitia Elizabeth Landon in The Zenana:
- The gift of a bracelet, whose acceptance was expressed by the return of a vest. It is a Rajpoot custom. Where there is both valour and beauty, it were hard not to find something of chivalric observance; and the one alluded to excels in devotion any record of the old romances, however their heroes might be voués aux dames. The chieftain to whom the Raki (anglicé , bracelet) was sent, became bound to the service of some unknown dame, whose bright eyes could dispense no reward, inasmuch as he was never to see them, the "bracelet-bound brother," and his adopted sister, never holding any intercourse. See Raksha Bandhan
Fictional and mythological entities
- Raki, a character in the game Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
- Raki, a character in the manga/anime series Claymore
- Raki, an alternative name for Rangi, the Sky Father in the South Island dialect of Māori
- Raki, a refugee race of anthropomorphic fox-people residing on the continent of Kojan, in the MMORPG Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
- Rakia (Albanian: raki), a fruit brandy popular in the Balkans
- Reiki (era), an era of Japanese history
- Reiki, a type of energy therapy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.