From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raki may refer to:
- Rakı, an anise-flavored spirit popular in Turkey and Greece
- Raki, Pakistan, a village in Bagarot and Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan
- Raki, Gilgit Baltistan (GB)
- Raki, a character in the manga/anime series Claymore
- Raki, a character in the game Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
- An alternative name for Rangi, the Sky Father in the South Island dialect of Māori
- A refugee race of anthropomorphic fox-people residing on the continent of Kojan in the MMORPG Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
- Reiki, a type of energy therapy
- Reiki (era), an era of Japanese history
- Rakia, a fruit brandy popular in the Balkans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.