Raki may refer to:
- Raki (with a dotted "i"), another name for tsikoudia, a grape-based pomace brandy of Cretan origin, similar to grappa
- Rakı (with a dotless "ı"), an anise-flavored spirit popular in Turkey, similar to ouzo
- Raki, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
Fictional and mythological entities
- Raki, a character in the game Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
- Raki, a character in the manga/anime series Claymore
- Raki, an alternative name for Rangi, the Sky Father in the South Island dialect of Māori
- Raki, a refugee race of anthropomorphic fox-people residing on the continent of Kojan, in the MMORPG Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
- Rakia, a fruit brandy popular in the Balkans
- Reiki (era), an era of Japanese history
- Reiki, a type of energy therapy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.