From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramanujan, Ramanuja, or Ramanujam may refer to:
- Ramanujan (name), a Tamil and Malayalam name
- Ramanuja (1017–1137), Hindu theologian, philosopher, and exponent of the Sri Vaishnavism tradition
- Srinivasa Ramanujan (1887–1920), Indian mathematician
- Abinandhan Ramanujam, Indian cinematographer
- A. K. Ramanujan (1929–1993), Indian author, who wrote in both English and Kannada
- C. P. Ramanujam (1938–1974), Indian mathematician who worked on number theory and algebraic geometry
- Ramanujam Varatharaja Perumal, director of the Indian Space Research Organisation
- Thunchaththu Ramanujan Ezhuthachan, poet, considered the father of the Malayalam language
- Gopala Ramanujam, former Governor of Goa and Orissa
- Amita Ramanujan, a fictional mathematician on the TV show, NUMB3RS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramanujan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.