From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramis is a surname and may refer to:
- Harold Ramis (1944–2014), American actor, director and screenwriter
- Iván Ramis (born 1984), Spanish footballer
- Joan Ramis (1746–1819), Spanish historian
- Jonathan Ramis (born 1989), Uruguayan footballer
- Llucia Ramis (born 1977), Spanish writer and journalist
- Luis Miguel Ramis (born 1970), Spanish footballer
- Magali García Ramis (born 1946), Puerto Rican writer
Ramis may also refer to:
- Ramis, Armenia, ancient settlement in Goghtn Region of Armenia
- Ramis Software fourth-generation programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.