Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ramsay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ramsay may refer to:
- Ramsay (surname), people named Ramsay
- Clan Ramsay, a Scottish clan
- Richard Sorge (1895–1944), Soviet spy codenamed Ramsay
- Ramsay Bolton, a fictional character in the A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels by American author George R. R. Martin, and its television adaptation Game of Thrones.
- Ramsay (crater), an impact crater on the Moon
- Ramsay, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, a residential neighbourhood
- Ramsay, Montana, a small settlement west of Butte
- Ramsay, an unincorporated community in Bessemer Township, Michigan
- Ramsay (Greenwood, Virginia), a historical estate
- Ramsay, South Australia, a locality on the Yorke Peninsula
- Electoral district of Ramsay, South Australia
- USS Ramsay (DD-124), a U.S. Navy destroyer in World War I
- Ramsay Street, a fictional street in the long-running Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Ramsay (publishing house), French publishing house, later acquired by Éditions Régine Deforges and Éditions Michel Lafon
- Ramsay House (disambiguation)
- Ramsey (disambiguation)
- Ramzi, a masculine given name and surname
- Ramsay principle, a rule in UK tax law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramsay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.