Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ramsay may refer to:
- Ramsay (surname), people named Ramsay
- Clan Ramsay, a Scottish clan
- Richard Sorge, Soviet spy codenamed Ramsay
- Ramsay Bolton, a fictional character in the A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels by American author George R. R. Martin, and its television adaptation Game of Thrones.
- Ramsay (crater), an impact crater on the Moon
- Ramsay, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, a residential neighbourhood
- Ramsay, Montana, a small settlement west of Butte
- Ramsay, an unincorporated community in Bessemer Township, Michigan
- Ramsay (Greenwood, Virginia), a historical estate
- Ramsay, South Australia, a locality on the Yorke Peninsula
- Electoral district of Ramsay, South Australia
- USS Ramsay (DD-124), a U.S. Navy destroyer in World War I
- Ramsay Street, a fictional street in the long-running Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Ramsay (publishing house), French publishing house, later acquired by Éditions Régine Deforges and Éditions Michel Lafon
- Ramsay House (disambiguation)
- Ramzi, a masculine given name and surname
- The Ramsay Principle, a rule in UK tax law
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramsay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.