Randa may refer to:
- Jrarrat, Kotayk, Armenia, formerly Randa
- Randa, Djibouti
- Randa, Switzerland
- Randa, Mallorca
- Randa rockslides of 1991 (Switzerland)
- Puig de Randa, a summit in the Balearic Islands
- Nickname for red pandas
- Joe Randa, American baseball player
- Rudolph T. Randa (1940-2016), United States District Court judge
- Tomáš Randa, Czech football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Randa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.