|Born||November 18, 1953|
|Known for||Peter Pan impersonator|
Randy Constan (born November 18, 1953) is a Peter Pan impersonator who posted his cosplay pictures on a website in 2001, in what he stated was an attempt to find a girlfriend. The website became a widely circulated internet meme, and in 2001 Constan's website, pixyland.org (aka Peter Pan's Home Page) won a Webby Award in the "weird" category.
In 2006, Constan appeared in a music video alongside Jay Maynard, Leslie Hall, and other individuals who gained worldwide exposure via the Internet, created for the web site WeAreTheWeb.org. The video advocates for net neutrality.
Constan grew up in Staten Island, New York. He graduated from Staten Island College in 1974 with an Associate of Applied Science in Electronics and worked for Consolidated Edison in New York City from 1974 through 1994. His first marriage was in 1976, during which he lived on Long Island. He later moved to Tampa, Florida where he has worked for Tasnet Inc. since 1995.
On October 7, 2007, Constan became engaged to his girlfriend of one year (who goes by the names Tinkerbell and Princess Dorothy) at a local club "The Castle", and the couple married March 29, 2009 at the Bay Area Renaissance Fair.
- Guest appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien - July 16, 2004
- Birthdate on FamilySearch.org
- Peter Pan's Home Page... Are You Tinkerbell?
- Janet Kornblum (July 20, 2001). "Webbys elbow aside dot-com gloom". USA Today. Retrieved 2007-07-11.
- Guest appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! - April 22, 2003
- Guest appearance on Unscrewed with Martin Sargent - November 2003
- Guest appearance on Because I Said So - October 22, 2002
- Randy Constan: MY bio (official biography)
- Randy Constan resume
- Craig Platt (November 15, 2007). "It pans out for Peter". The Age. Retrieved 2007-11-15.
- Peter Pan's Recent News and 'BLOG' Page! - 4/29/09
- pixyland.org (Randy Constan's official website)