From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rania may refer to:
- Rania, Haryana, a City in Sirsa District, Haryana state of India.
- Ranya, a district in Sulaymaniyah Governorate, Iraqi Kurdistan
- Rania Al Abdullah (born 1970), Queen consort of Jordan
- Rania Youssef (born 1973), Egyptian actress and fashion model
- Rania Elwani (born 1977), Egyptian swimmer
- Rania Mamoun (born 1979), Sudanese journalist and novelist
- Rania Hussein Muhammad Tawfiq, known as Ruby (born 1981), Egyptian singer
- Rania Khan (born 1982), British politician
- Rania Zeriri (born 1986), Dutch singer
- Rania Nayef Maranao people Butig
- Rania, is an Arabic origin name, meaning "delightful" and "contented".
- Rania, a Greek name, originally a nickname form of Urania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.