From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rapa may refer to:
- Rapa Nui, the native name of Easter Island, a special territory of Chile
- Rapa Iti, an island in the southernmost of the Austral Islands of French Polynesia
- Rapa, Poland, a village in the administrative district of Gmina Banie Mazurskie, in Gołdap County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship
- Rapa (Celorico da Beira), a civil parish in the municipality of Celorico da Beira
- RAPA, Russian Aggression Prevention Act
- Rapa, another name for the plant rapeseed (Brassica napus)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.