From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rare metals)
Rare metal or Rare Metals may refer to:
- Avalon Rare Metals, a Canadian mineral extraction company
- GPS, V1: Rare Metals, an album by trumpeter Dave Douglas
- Precious metal, any metal of very high value
- Rare earth element, any naturally occurring metallic element
- Rare Metals, Arizona, an unincorporated community in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rare Metals.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.