|Occupation||Co-Founder and president, 44 Blue Productions|
|Spouse(s)||Stephanie Noonan Drachkovitch|
Rasha Drachkovitch is an American television producer and President of 44 Blue Productions, which he co-founded with his wife, Stephanie Drachkovitch, in 1984. In that capacity, he has been executive produce of A&E's Whalburgers, and Night Watch Animal Planet's Pit Bulls & Parolees, FS1's Pecos League, LMN's Killer Kids, and MSNBC's Lockup.
Rasha Drachkovitch is the son of a Yugoslavian university professor father and winery manager mother. His maternal grandfather is Serbian-born painter Alex Dzigurski (born 1911), who emigrated to America in 1949.
Drachkovitch was a producer at Los Angeles KABC-TV's for "Eye on LA" and "Sports Line." He also served as director and editor for the syndicated sports series "Greatest Sports Legends". Drachkovitch co-founded with his wife, Stephanie Noonan Drachkovitch, in 1984. The company launched with the nationally syndicated "Bob Uecker's Wacky World of Sports", a sports blooper begun with an $20,000 investment.
- "Locking Up the Reality Market". San Fernando Valley Business Journal. July 20, 2009. Retrieved September 3, 2014. (paywalled)
- Martinez, Carlos (7 July 2003). "Looking at life: from prisons to home decorating, Studio City reality show, documentary company 44 Blue Productions chronicles". Entrepreneur. Archived from the original on May 24, 2011. Retrieved September 3, 2014.
- Rasha Drachkovitch (June 14, 2008), Alex Dzigurski - the artist
- "Alex Dzigurski Biography". Art Brokerage. Retrieved September 3, 2014.
- "Staff Biographies - Rasha Drachkovitch". FamCourt.com. 2008. Archived from the original on 16 April 2009. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- Hall, Marlene (November 5, 2012). "Interview With Stephanie Noonan Drachkovitch, Executive Producer Of Oprah Winfrey Network's Married To The Army: Alaska". Ask Miss A. Miss A Marketing. Retrieved September 3, 2014.