From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rate may refer to:
Science and finance
- Rate function, a function used to quantify the probabilities of a rare event
- Rates (tax), a type of taxation system used to fund local government
- Reaction rate in Chemistry
- Exchange rate, specifies how much one currency is worth in terms of the other
- Birth rate, the natality or childbirths per 1,000 people per year
- Mortality rate, a measure of the number of deaths in some population
- Rate (mathematics), a specific kind of ratio, in which two measurements are related to each other (often with respect to time)
- Naval rating or rate, terms used to designate specialty or seniority of enlisted naval personnel
- Rate of a ship, a term indicating a sail ship's firepower in the British Royal Navy
- Rates (Portuguese parish), a Portuguese parish and town located in the municipality of Póvoa de Varzim
- RATE project, a young earth creationism research project
- All pages beginning with "Rate"
- All pages with titles containing Rate
- Rating (disambiguation)
- Rate of change (disambiguation)
- Ratio (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.