Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ratty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ratty may refer to:
- Ratty (railway), a heritage railway in Cumbria, England
- Ratty (water vole), a character in the novel The Wind in the Willows
- Ratty Puppet, a groundhog hand puppet in the television show X-Play
- Ratty, a pseudonym of some members of Scooter, best known for the single "Sunrise (Here I Am)"
- Ratty, Mole's good friend from the story The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Graham
- Ratty, a Disney character from the Donald Duck universe
- Ratty (film), a 1986 Swedish animated feature film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ratty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.