From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ravan is an alternate spelling of Ravana, the villain in the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana
Ravan may also refer to:
- Ravan, Hamadan, Iran
- Ravan, Kermanshah, Iran
- Ravan (river), a 76-km Russian river
- Ravan, Brod-Posavina County, a village on the D525 road in Brod-Posavina County, Croatia
- Ravan (rabbi), the 10th century talmudist Eliezer ben Nathan
- Ravanan (1994 film), a 1994 Tamil film starring Mansoor Ali Khan
- Ravanan (2006 film), a 2006 Malayalam film starring Kalabhavan Mani
- Two Indian films simultaneously directed and produced by Mani Ratnam:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.