Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raver or ravers may refer to:
- Raver, Maharashtra, a city in India
- Raver (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Raver (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Raver (comic), a 1993 comic book mini-series written by Walter Koenig and published by Malibu Comics
- The Raver, superhero protagonist of the comic
- Ravers, fictional spirits in the 1970s–1980s fantasy novel series "The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever" by Stephen R. Donaldson
- The Ravers, the name of a team of DC Comics superheroes in a short-lived 1990s comic book series Superboy and the Ravers
- "The Raver", a music gossip column published in the 1960s and 1970s in the consumer music weekly Melody Maker and now as an online column
- "Ravers", a song by Quiet Riot from their 1977 self-titled album
- The Ravers, the original name of 1970s new wave band The Nails
- Raver, someone who attends a rave
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.