Ravi Kant (born 1 June 1944) is the former vice chairman and a former managing director of TATA Motors, India's largest automobile manufacturing company. He was also the chairman of Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company, Hispano Carrocera, Tata Cummins and Indian Institute of Management-Rohtak. Ravi Kant retired from Tata Motors Non-Executive Vice-Chairman post on 3 June 2014 at the age of 70. He was on the board of Voltas, TAL Manufacturing Solutions and Tata Motors European Technical Centre.
He has received education from Mayo College, Ajmer, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, and Aston University, Birmingham, UK. Mr Ravi Kant sits on the Enactus Worldwide Board of Directors.
- Kumra, Gautam (January 2007). "Leading change: An interview with the managing director of Tata Motors". McKinsey & Company. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Ravi Kant retires from Tata Motors". Business Standard. 3 June 2014.
- "Pledge to invest in car companies". BBC News. 7 July 2008.
- "Ravi Kant named Tata Daewoo Chairman". The Hindu Business Line. 12 June 2004.
- Arun, MG (2 June 2014). "Ravi Kant retires as Tata Motors Vice Chairman". India Today.
- "Ravi Kant profile at TATA website". Archived from the original on 5 July 2008.
- "Governance". Enactus.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|