From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rawat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rawat may refer to :
- Rawat (title), a title of rulers of some princely states in India, equivalent to Raja, also cognate with Rawal and Rao
- An alternate name for the Sahariya caste in India
- Harish Rawat, politician
- Jai Rawat, IT Consultant
- Nain Singh Rawat, explorer
- Prem Rawat, a speaker and teacher on the subject of inner peace, formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji
- Bipin Rawat, Chief of Army Staff of Indian Army
- Trivendra Singh Rawat, Indian politician
- Rawat, Murree, a town in Punjab, Pakistan
- Rawat Fort, early 16th century fort built by the Gakhars in Punjab, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rawat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.