From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rawat may refer to:
- Rawat, Murree, a town in Punjab,Pakistan
- Rawat Fort, early 16th century fort built by the Gakhars in Punjab, Pakistan
- Rawat, "Rawat" was the title for many Princely states in India. Many Rulers/Kings have the title of Rawat/Rawal Sahib instead of Maharaja in India.
- Rawat Rajputs, ethnic group of India.
- Van Rawats, a native group from Uttarakhand, India
- Rawat, a gotra of the Khandelwal Vaishya community, found mostly in Rajasthan, India.
- Rawat is a surname among Brahmins of Northern India particularly in the areas near northern Madhya Pradesh and Agra. Agra has an area named after them called Rawatpada. They are mostly Sanaadhya Brahmins.
- Rawat Tribhuwan Singh Rathore Barmer, Member of Barmer Royal Family
- Harish Rawat, politician
- Jai Rawat, IT Consultant
- Chitrashi Rawat, Actress
- Harish Chandra Singh Rawat, mountaineer
- Nain Singh Rawat, explorer
- Navi Rawat, American actress
- Pradeep Rawat, Indian actor
- Prem Rawat, a speaker and teacher on the subject of inner peace, formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji
- K.99 Rawat (THE NATURIEST:UNIT OF NATURE)
- Kailash Rawat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rawat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.