|Date of birth||27 September 1985|
|Place of birth||Irvine, Scotland|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:20, 6 April 2014 (UTC).
While appearances in the first season of his career were not forthcoming, Jellema made his debut appearance for the club in a Second Division match against his future team Alloa Athletic during Hamilton's promotion-winning 2003-04 season. Still the second choice goalkeeper during 2004-05, due to David McEwan's presence at the club during this time (strangely enough, McEwan himself would later join Alloa), Jellema made four First Division appearances during the 2005-06 campaign. Jellema became a regular first-team goalkeeper during the 2006-07 season, starting eighteen league games, as Hamilton finished in fourth position in the table.
As the 2007-08 season got under way, Jellema transferred to Alloa for free. After two seasons at Alloa, in the summer of 2009, Jellema moved to the Republic of the Congo, Africa where he spent two years working on and offshore with French Oil Company, Total.
- "Division 2: Ayr United 1 Alloa Athletic 1". The Daily Record. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- "Hamilton Accies 3-4 Alloa Athletic". BBC Sport. 4 October 2003. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Wasps swoop for Hamilton keeper". BBC Sport. 26 July 2007. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Jellema found the green, green artificial grass of home in the Congo". SPFL. 26 August 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Peterhead announce summer fixtures". STV Sport. 24 May 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "City confirm signing of experienced trio". Inside Moray. 20 July 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Christie, Craig (26 April 2014). "Four set to leave Elgin City". The Northern Scot. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- Raymond Jellema at Soccerbase