From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word razzia was borrowed via French from Algerian Arabic ghaziya غزية "raiding", and can mean
- A slave raid conducted by Barbary pirates
- Ghazw, referring to wars associated with the expansion of Muslim territory
- Police raids rounding up many people
- Name used in WWII Denmark for a Nazi roundup
- Certain military raids, such as the raiding tactics applied by French forces in Algeria in the 19th century
- Razzia (film), an East German movie from 1947
- Razzia Records, independent record label based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Razzia (artist), French poster artist
- Razzia!, a mafia-themed release of the board game Ra
- Razzia, a board game by Stefan Dorra, published by Ravensburger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Razzia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.