|Look up reaction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reaction may refer to: Response to another event
- Adverse drug reaction
- Chemical reaction
- Chain reaction (disambiguation)
- Emotional reaction
- Light reaction (disambiguation)
- Nuclear reaction
- TNA Reaction, a former documentary show of TNA Wrestling (now known as Impact Wrestling) behind the scenes.
- Reaction (physics), as defined by Newton's third law
- Reactionary, a political tendency
- Reflex reaction
- other uses
- Reaction.life a political news and commentary website edited by Iain Martin
- Reaction Records, a record label
- ReAction GUI a GUI toolkit used on AmigaOS
- "Reaction" (album), a 1986 album by American R&B singer Rebbie Jackson
- "Reaction" (song), the title song from the Rebbie Jackson album
- "Reaction", a 2008 single by Dead Letter Circus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reaction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.