|Look up Reanimation or reanimation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reanimation may refer to:
- Reanimation (facial surgery)
- Reanimation (science fiction), reanimation of the dead, as in Frankenstein
- Reanimation (Linkin Park album), 2002
- Reanimation (Lights & Motion album), 2013
- Reanimatsioon, or Reanimation, a 1995 album by Singer Vinger
- Night of the Living Dead 3D: Re-Animation, a 2012 horror film prequel to the 2006 film, Night of the Living Dead 3D
- Reanimator (disambiguation)
- Re-Animated, a 2006 live-action/animated TV movie
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Advanced life support
- Reanimation after nerve damage
- Resurrection (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reanimation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.