Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recce // may refer to:
- Reconnaissance, military scouting
- SEAL Recon Rifle, a rifle used by US Navy SEALs also called the Recce Rifle
- Recce (film), a pre-shoot reconnaissance of a film location
- South African Special Forces Brigade, nicknamed the Recces
- Reconnaissance, observation of racetrack prior to rally motorsport races
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.