Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up receptacle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Receptacle may refer to:
- Receptacle (botany), a plant anatomical part
- Seminal receptacle, a sperm storage site in some insects
- Auxiliary car power outlet, formerly known as Cigarette lighter receptacle, a type of DC power outlet
- Duplex receptacle, a part of a NEMA connector (a type of mains electricity connection)
- Electric receptacle, a type of AC power outlet
- A "female connector" or a "jack" (see electrical connector)
- Waste receptacle, a container for temporarily storing waste
- Container (disambiguation)
- Receiver (disambiguation)
- Enclosure (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Receptacle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Receptacle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.