Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recharge or recharged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recharge or Recharged may refer to:
- Groundwater recharge, a hydrologic process where water moves to groundwater
- Recharge (battery), the process to restore power or charge to a power storage device, such as a battery
- Recharge (magazine), is a business news website and monthly magazine covering the global renewable energy industry
- Surface water recharge, a hydrologic process where water runs off to surface watercourses
- Volvo ReCharge, a plug-in concept car developed by Volvo
- Ricochet Lost Worlds: Recharged, video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recharge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.