|Look up recharge or recharged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recharge or Recharged may refer to:
- Groundwater recharge, a hydrologic process where water moves to groundwater
- Recharge (battery), the process to restore power or charge to a power storage device, such as a battery
- Recharge (magazine), is a business news website and monthly magazine covering the global renewable energy industry
- Surface water recharge, a hydrologic process where water runs off to surface watercourses
- Volvo ReCharge, a plug-in concept car developed by Volvo
- Ricochet Lost Worlds: Recharged, video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recharge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.