From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reconciliation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reconciliation may refer to:
- Reconciliation (ethnic relations), restoring mutual respect between individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Reconciliation (United States Congress), a legislative procedure in the United States Senate
- Conflict resolution, re-establishing normal relations between belligerents
- Corrymeela Community, an ecumenical group dedicated to reconciliation in Northern Ireland
- Reconciliation (theology), returning to faith or harmony after a conflict
- Sacrament of Penance (Catholic Church), also known as Reconciliation
- Reconciliation (Josefina de Vasconcellos), a sculpture in Coventry Cathedral
- Reconcile (rapper) (born 1989), American rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reconciliation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.