|Look up reconciliation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reconciliation may refer to:
- Reconciliation (United States Congress), a legislative procedure in the United States Senate
- Reconciliation (ethnic relations), restoring mutual respect between individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Conflict resolution, re-establishing normal relations between belligerents
- Corrymeela Community, an ecumenical group dedicated to reconciliation in Northern Ireland
- Marriage, to reunite before or after a divorce.
- Reconciliation (theology), returning to faith or harmony after a conflict
- Reconciliation theology, political theology of how reconciliation can be brought into regions of conflict
- Sacrament of Penance, a sacrament of the Catholic Church also known as Reconciliation
- Reconciliation, a sculpture by Josefina de Vasconcellos in Coventry Cathedral
- Reconcile (rapper) (born 1989), American rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reconciliation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.