(Redirected from Recurrent)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up recurrence or recurrent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recurrence and recurrent may refer to:
- Disease recurrence, also called relapse or remission
- Eternal recurrence, or eternal return, the concept that the universe has been recurring, and will continue to recur, in a self-similar form an infinite number of times across infinite time or space
- Historic recurrence, the repetition of similar events in history
- Poincaré recurrence theorem, Henri Poincaré's theorem on dynamical systems
- Radial recurrent artery – arising from the radial artery immediately below the elbow
- Recurrence (album), a 2008 metalcore album by Vira
- Recurrent neural network, a special artificial neural network
- Recurrence period density entropy, an information-theoretic method for summarising the recurrence properties of a dynamical systems
- Recurrence plot, a statistical plot that shows a pattern that re-occurs
- Recurrence relation, an equation which defines a sequence recursively
- Recurrent rotation, a term used in contemporary hit radio for frequently aired songs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recurrence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.