From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recursion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recursion is the process of repeating items in a self-similar way.
Recursion may also refer to
- Recursion (computer science), a method where the solution to a problem depends on solutions to smaller instances of the same problem
- Recursion (novel) (2004), a science fiction novel by Tony Ballantyne
- Recurrence relation, a recursive formula for a sequence of numbers
- Nyaya (Sanskrit, literally "recursion"), the Hindu philosophical school of logic
- Recursive science fiction, science fiction about science fiction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recursion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.