From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red Bridge may refer to:
- in Armenia
- in Australia
- in Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Red Bridge on the border between Georgia and Azerbaijan, known also as the Border Bridge.
- in Canada
- Félix-Gabriel-Marchand Bridge (known locally as the Red Bridge)
- in England
- in Indonesia
- in Luxembourg
- Grand Duchess Charlotte Bridge (in Luxembourg City, usually called Roud Bréck (Red Bridge) due to its colour)
- in Russia
in the United States
- Red Bridge (Meriden, Connecticut), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Red Bridge (Monroe, Iowa), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Jasper County, Iowa
- Red Bridge (Postville, Iowa), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Allamakee County, Iowa
- Red Bridge (Silverton, Washington), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Snohomish County, Washington
- Covered Bridge (Cedarburg, Wisconsin)
- Henderson Bridge (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Red Bridge (Pennsylvania)
In some states of the USA, "Red-listed" refers to bridges identified as structurally deficient or functionally obsolete to indicate maintenance urgency or priority.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Bridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.