|Subsidiary of St. Bernard Software|
|Headquarters||Rohnert Park, California, United States|
|Dave Maquera (CEO)|
Number of employees
Red Condor, Inc. is a privately held company that offers anti-spam appliances and a hosted service that block e-mail spam, spyware, and viruses. The company also offers a message archiving service that provides back-up of inbound and outbound email messages.
In 2007, Red Condor introduced Vx Technology, which integrates a local appliance with a Hosted Service. The technology redirects email from the appliance to the Hosted Service in the event of network failure.
- Message Assurance Gateway Appliances
- Message Assurance Gateway Hosted Service
- Red Condor Archive
- Red Condor's New Vx Technology(TM) Fights the Volume Pressure of Malicious Email Campaigns redOrbit, November 28, 2007
- Red Condor Names Dr. Thomas Steding as Chief Executive Officer Reuters, November 19, 2008
- Red Condor: A minimalist spam appliance InfoWorld, October 24, 2008
- Red Condor Launches Cloud-Based Message Archiving Solution Web Host Industry Review, October 16, 2009