This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Subsidiary of St. Bernard Software|
|Headquarters||Rohnert Park, California, United States|
|Dave Maquera (CEO)|
Number of employees
Red Condor, Inc. is a privately held company that offers anti-spam appliances and a hosted service that block e-mail spam, spyware, and viruses. The company also offers a message archiving service that provides back-up of inbound and outbound email messages.
In 2007, Red Condor introduced Vx Technology, which integrates a local appliance with a Hosted Service. The technology redirects email from the appliance to the Hosted Service in the event of network failure.
- Message Assurance Gateway Appliances
- Message Assurance Gateway Hosted Service
- Red Condor Archive
- Red Condor's New Vx Technology(TM) Fights the Volume Pressure of Malicious Email Campaigns redOrbit, November 28, 2007
- Red Condor Names Dr. Thomas Steding as Chief Executive Officer Reuters, November 19, 2008
- Red Condor: A minimalist spam appliance InfoWorld, October 24, 2008
- Red Condor Launches Cloud-Based Message Archiving Solution Web Host Industry Review, October 16, 2009