Red Warriors (band)
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Red Warriors are a Japanese rock band founded in 1985. The band played themselves in the 1988 film Tokyo Pop, with lead singer Tadokoro playing the love interest of the American girl in Japan.
- Lesson 1 1986
- Casino Drive 1987
- King's 1988
- King's Rock'n'Roll Show - Live at the Seibu Stadium 1988
- Swingin' Daze 1989
- Red Song 1989
- Red's Box 1992
- The World of the Red Warriors 1996
- Fire Drops 1997
- Live Dogs 2000
- Jupiter Tribus 2000
- Re:Works 2001
- Live Lession 21 2007
- Asia Week - Volume 14 - Page 28 1988 Official sanction came in the form of a TV appearance last month, in which Rhoma and his band Soneta played a song from ... in 1986 with his band the Red Warriors, the flamboyant rock singer has become one of Japan's fastest- rising stars.
- Martin Charles Strong, Brendon Griffin Lights, camera, sound tracks 2008 Page 372 1847670032 - MCS TOKYO POP 1988 (Japan/US 99m) Kuzui Enterprises / Lorimar Films (R) Film ... There, she embarks on a romance with the leader of her friend's all-male band (the Red Warriors), but with language difficulties, etc., she finds it a little hard ...
- California 1988- Volume 13 - Page 135 So, too, is Tokyo Pop, a nice little film about an American in Japan. ... Although the charismatic Tadokoro is a real rock musician (he leads the popular Japanese band Red Warriors), he, too, is improbably cute and well scrubbed — like ..."
- Eye-ai: A Magazine on Japanese Culture and Entertainment 1992 Shak6: Maybe The Checkers [another band on the Pony Canyon label] or someone else, but not us. [Laughs.] Kenneth: By now ... The Red Warriors was limited as a band because we basically couldn't go outside Japan. With Casino Drive ...