(Redirected from Red gum (disambiguation))
- Corymbia calophylla, red gum or marri, native to Western Australia
- Eucalyptus camaldulensis, red gum, murray red gum or river red gum
- Eucalyptus macrorhyncha, red gum, red stringybark, cannons stringybark or capertee stringybark
- Eucalyptus tereticornis, red gum or forest red gum
or may refer to
- Liquidambar styraciflua, more commonly called sweetgum, a North American hardwood tree
- Big Red (gum)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Gum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.