Jump to navigation Jump to search
In English, red tea normally refers to rooibos tea.
Red tea may also refer to:
- Black tea, which is referred to in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and other Asian languages as 紅茶 (literally "red tea")
- The completely oxidized bud leaves of Camellia sinensis from which black tea is made
- Hibiscus tea, tisane made from sepals of Hibiscus sabdariffa
- Red Tea, a 1969 English-language novel by Paul Harris Daniel
- Red phosphorus methamphetamine (slang)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red tea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.