|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2013)|
December 20, 1949 |
|Residence||Thousand Oaks, California|
Virtual Reality and Agricultural Development
|Institutions||King Khaled University
|Alma mater||MTC, Egypt
IIT, IL, Chicago, USA
Geneva Showroom Best World Invention 2012.
Geneva Showroom 2012 Best environmental protection device.
Presidential Letter of Achievement.
Navy Leader Letter of Achievement
King Khalid University President Letter of Achievement
Reda Seireg (born December 20, 1949 in El Gharbia, Egypt) is a retired Egyptian Major General, a Technical Consultant for the Ministry of Irrigation, Reviewer in the ACM/IEEE transaction and a Computer Science Professor at King Khalid University. He has taught in several universities in Egypt, USA & Saudi Arabia. Prof. R. Seireg has supervised over 25 Masters and PhDs in the Universities of Cairo, Ain Shams, Port Said, Tanta and MTC. Also he has proposed over 1500 graduation projects and 200 research topics for Msc and PhD thesis in various computer engineering fields. Prof. R. Seireg published more than 100 papers in the fields of Fault Tolerant, Computer Architecture, Digital Design, Signal Processing, Radar Science, Real-time simulation, Virtual Reality and Agricultural Development. Lately, he has been working on a new mathematical operator called 'Seireg Operator' to optimize calculations.
R. Seireg participated in the construction of several research and e-learning centers in Egypt and Saudi Arabia . He also participated in the construction of the cyber-crime counterfeiting center of Egypt's Interior ministry and has contributed to the arrest of several cyber-criminals.
- "New algorithms for pattern recognition of atrial fibrillation and sinus rhythm", IEEE, Date of Conference: 9-12 Nov 1989. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 1989. Images of the Twenty-First Century., Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering
- "A new algorithm for pattern recognition of voices", IEEE, Date of Conference: 9-12 Aug 1992. Electron. Dept., Mil. Tech. Coll., Cairo
- "A list of some of the papers published by R. Seireg", IEEE, Author:- Seireg, R.H.
- "A visit to the e-learning center in Abha where Prof. R. Seireg demonstrates some of the application produced by the research groups", King Khalid University,
- "An interview with Prof. R. Seireg on E-learning in Alriyadh local newspaper", Alriyadh news paper, Date of issue: 2007/11/18