Redd Walitzki (born September 20, 1985) is a Seattle-based contemporary artist. She previously lived in Burghausen, Germany. Walitzki creates mixed-media paintings by combining acrylic, watercolor and oil glazes on laser cut wood canvases, influenced by the Rococo ornamentation of Bavaria. Walitzki's paintings are primarily figurative, most often depicting the female form and detailed natural elements, focusing on the balance between the inevitable entropy of nature, and the unattainable beauty invented through high fashion and technology. Notably, Redd created a surreal portrait of musician Anomie Belle for the cover of the album, Flux.
- "Painted Laser-Cut Panels from Redd Walitzki". Juxtapoz Magazine. June 23, 2014.
- Anderson, Kirsten (April 24, 2013). "The Enchanting Works of Redd Walitzki". Hi Fructose Magazine.
- Jardin, Xeni (May 26, 2013). "Nature's unattainable beauty: The art of Redd Walitzki". Boing Boing.
- Nikole, Kindra (August 7, 2016). "Anomie Belle & Redd Walitzki". Beautiful Bizarre.
- Lark, Jasmine. "Redd Walitzki". Wide Walls.