(Redirected from Redline (film))
|Look up redline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redline refers to the maximum safe speed of an engine.
Redline or redlining may also refer to:
- Redline (2007 film), an American action film
- Redline (2009 film), a Japanese anime film
- Deathline, a 1997 film also released as Redline, featuring Rutger Hauer
- Redline, n. v., to reach or pass the maximum designed rpm of an engine
- Redline Records, an Australian record label
- Redline (1999 video game), for Microsoft Windows
- Redline (video game), a 2006 video game by Ambrosia Software for Mac OS X
- Redline Racer, a 1998 video game
- Street Legal Racing: Redline, a racing game by Invictus
- Redline (graphics API), a programming interface for Rendition Verite-based graphics cards
- Redline Bicycles, an American bicycle manufacturer
- Redline Communications, a Canadian company
- Redlining, a discriminatory practice of denying affordable services based on geographical locations
- Document comparison, also known as redlining, a computer process of marking changes between documents
- Redline, a dietary supplement produced by Vital Pharmaceuticals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.