(Redirected from Redskins)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up redskin or redskins in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redskin is a term referring to Native Americans in the United States and Canada's First Nations.
Redskin or Redskins may also refer to:
- Washington Redskins, a professional American football team
- Redskin (film), a 1929 American film
- Redskin (subculture), a marxist or anarchist skinhead
- The Redskins, a 1980s English band
- Redskins (confectionery), a candy bar
- Red Indians (film)
- Red or "redskin" potatoes
- RED People
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redskin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.