From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up refinement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refinement may refer to:
- Equilibrium refinement, the identification of actualized equilibria in game theory
- Refinement (computing), computer science approaches for designing correct computer programs and enabling their formal verification
- Refinement of an equivalence relation, in mathematics
- Refinement (topology), the refinement of an open cover in mathematical topology
- Refining, a process of purification
- Refinement (culture), a quality of cultural sophistication
- Refinement (horse), a racehorse ridden by jockey Tony McCoy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refinement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.