From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some scientific instruments commonly designated Reflectometer are:
- Vector Network Analyser (VNA)
- Spectrophotometer: in optics, an instrument for measuring the reflectivity or reflectance of reflecting surfaces
- Optical time domain reflectometer
- Reflectometer (electronics): In electronics, a directional coupler containing matched calibrated detectors in both arms of the auxiliary line, or a pair of single-detector couplers oriented so as to measure the electrical power flowing in both directions in the main line
- Time-domain reflectometer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflectometer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.