Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reflexive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reflexive may refer to:
- Reflexive pronoun, a pronoun with a reflexive relationship with its self-identical antecedent
- Reflexive verb, where a semantic agent and patient are the same
In mathematics and computer science:
- Reflexive relation, a relation where elements of a set are self-related
- Reflexive user interface, an interface that permits its own command verbs and sometimes underlying code to be edited
- Reflexive operator algebra, an operator algebra that has enough invariant subspaces to characterize it
- Reflexive space, a subset of Banach spaces
- Reflexive bilinear form, a bilinear form for which the order of a pair of vectors does not affect whether it evaluates to zero.
- Reflexive antagonism, the phenomenon by which muscles with opposing functions tend to antagonistically inhibit each other.
- Reflexive Entertainment, a video game developer
- Reflexivity (social theory), a concept in social theory relating to the capacity of an individual agent to act against influences of socialization and social structure
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflexive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.