Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reflexive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reflexive may refer to:
- Reflexive pronoun, a pronoun with a reflexive relationship with its self-identical antecedent
- Reflexive verb, where a semantic agent and patient are the same
In mathematics and computer science:
- Reflexive relation, a relation where elements of a set are self-related
- Reflexive user interface, an interface that permits its own command verbs and sometimes underlying code to be edited
- Reflexive operator algebra, an operator algebra that has enough invariant subspaces to characterize it
- Reflexive space, a subset of Banach spaces
- Reflexive bilinear form, a bilinear form for which the order of a pair of vectors does not affect whether it evaluates to zero.
- Reflexive antagonism, the phenomenon by which muscles with opposing functions tend to antagonistically inhibit each other.
- Reflexive Entertainment, a video game developer
- Reflexivity (social theory), a concept in social theory relating to the capacity of an individual agent to act against influences of socialization and social structure
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflexive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.