Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up refresh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refresh may refer to:
- Refresh rate, the rate at which a display illuminates
- Meta refresh, an HTML tag
- Memory refresh, reading and writing to the same area of computer memory
- Refreshable Braille display, a device for blind computer users
- USS Refresh (AM-287), an Admirable-class minesweeper built for the U.S. Navy during World War II
- Refresh UK, a brewing business started in 2000
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refresh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.