From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up refresh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refresh may refer to:
- Refresh rate, the rate at which a display illuminates
- Meta refresh, an HTML tag
- Memory refresh, reading and writing to the same area of computer memory
- Refreshable Braille display, a device for blind computer users
- USS Refresh (AM-287), an Admirable-class minesweeper built for the U.S. Navy during World War II
- Refresh UK, a brewing business started in 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refresh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.